Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Wear


I've said it many times here in the blog for many years now, I have very stylish friends and the one I look up the most is my friend Eli who has impeccable taste. This Weekend Wear is a bit inspired on her, I actually bought this skirt after seeing her wearing a very similar one a couple of years back. I saw Eli this weekend, and she looked super cute, comfortable and stylish at the same time, wearing a flared leather mini skirt and a chunky black sweater, this is my own version a bit more sparkly which is more me but hopefully she approves. 

 photo dea3e781-c6fd-47cb-94dc-b04886156f9f_zpsaed185d7.jpg

Skirt: Zara | Sweater: Zara | Necklace: Zara | Scarf: Whistles | Bag: LV | Candle: Diptyque | Boots: Ash c/o Sarenza




Shop the Post



2 comments:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover