Monday, November 04, 2013

Weekend Wear


Another Monday, another Weekend Wear post. This one in black shades and lots of flowers. I got my biker boots last year from Topshop and wore them non stop. Thy are not super chunky, actually they are not chunky at all which I love, the heel is the perfect height and they are soft and comfortable. They also have a great lining that keeps my feet warm. Winners!
I love wearing winter florals, they are  subtle and rich and add colour and a bit of texture to any outfit. 



Stauned for tomorrow's recipe as I will be sharing a yummy and super easy desert that you can freeze and take out any time for a quick treat!



Shop the Post

Clutch: Gigi New York | Perfume: Tom Ford | Top: Zara | Boots: Topshop (similar) | Jeans: Zara



1 comment:

  1. ah i wish i could pull off biker boots! that clutch is seriously lovely too. x

    Miho @ Wander to Wonder

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover