Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Visit in Barcelona: Nana Yoti


I found these pictures in my camera and realised I had never posted about Nana Yioti, a bakery/sweet shop in Barcelona. While strolling around Gracia  one evening back in May I saw this store front and the name sounded familiar, it sounded greek and I found myself looking it out when I got back home. Nana Yoti opened some months ago in Barcelona and is the brainchild of Eleni, a Greek young lady who's family already owns a renowned bakery in Athens. 
The barcelona branch is a bit different, they make, at the open industrial kitchen at the back of the store, a limited number of sweets most of them in little jars. Cheesecake, mascarpone with marron glacĂ©,  specialities, sacher torte, cookies and delicious cupcakes are a few of the delicious treat you can find in this lovely store in the narrow street of Gracia. I loved the interior of the store, warm, with fresh flowers, and the open kitchen where one can see what's cooking. 

Definitely one to visit if you can while in Barcelona. (I think the store is even prettier since I first went!)


Nana Yoti: Carrer de Torrijos 37, Gracia, Barcelona

3 comments:

  1. One of my fave thing to do when I'm in new city is discover place like this one! Also jam packages look sweet!

    New post:

    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com

    Facebook
    Page Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Gracia and have never visited this shop! Do you know the Greek doughnuts, Lukuma, in Torrent de l'olla?

    Marta

    http://abilingualbb.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marta! I've heard of Lukuma but haven't been yet, must go soon as I've heard good stuff!! I like your blog, nice concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover