Friday, November 22, 2013

Ideal Closet


It's properly winter these days and biker boots are all the rage these last couple of years. I loved them much last year and adore them this year too, I wear them with skinny jeans and with dresses for a more casual day look. Yes, who am I going to lie to, during the colder months I love wearing black, like most of you too I imagine. It's easy, versatile, covers well and maintains a great sophistication, add a bit of colours and that's it, instant outfit maker, like this fabulous red leather gloves
Have a great weekend! I'm seeing this lovely lady and her beautiful little family and also watching The Hunger Games so I'm definitely excited!!



1 comment:

  1. oh i lovelovelove that dress! i wear lots of black too :) it's just fail proof. i hope you enjoy catching fire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover