Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ideal Closet

 photo 0e24812d-cfef-4c94-8955-2a155582ce16_zps19e4d270.jpg

I love burgundy for winter, I have seen it pop up in many posts in some of my fave blogs and I really like it, it's dark enough to be good for this season but is not black which breaks a bit the monotony. And goes well with many colours, it looks great with black but it would work really nicely with navy too. And if you add some fun accessories I think it really makes the difference. Who wouldn't want to be strolling around in the super cute cat loafers? I know I would!

Get it here


  1. Helena... I always end up buying stuff from these posts! LOVE that necklace and I dream of those Charlotte Olympia Flats. Great post!

  2. oh Katy that's so sweet of you, I'm glad you like these posts!! x


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover