Thursday, November 21, 2013

Harrod's Christmas Hampers

A couple of weeks ago the postman knocked on the door and he came bearing gifts. Gifts from the most beloved Harrod's. The lovely people at Harrod's were kind enough to send me one of their fabulous Christmas Hampers to check it out at home. And boy did I like it and everyone else at home! I received the Limited Edition Hamper which included typical English Christmas delicacies like 3 different flavoured mince pies, a yummy and super gooey caramel selection, spiced Christmas tea (um hello!) and incredibly luxurious chocolate, can't wait to seat down and enjoy a cuppa! 

Hampers come in bespoke Harrod's beautiful boxes made of dark brown wicker with a heavy leather lid. While I love more the classic picnic straw basket I think this is a more elegant version of it and perfect to keep for storage.

Christmas Hamper was c/o Harrods, all opinions my own as always. 


  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page. Christmas Hampers Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers Australia provides gift hampers & gift baskets across Australia. Our Fruit Hamper Gifts are designed for corporate gifts and individuals.


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover