Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Antique Bath Vanities

I love bathrooms posts, they make me dream as I've said before here and here and here when I talked about antique sinks especially marbled ones. Ok then, those gorgeous sinks need somewhere to live right? Usually it would be a bathroom vanity, to me the idea of an antique bathroom vanity one sounds even more enticing. Most bathrooms we see in moderns home also come with modern bathrooms vanities but today I like best some older with more charm, personality and lived in feeling. 

How amazing is this chinese cabinet turner bathroom vanity? While I'm not usually into chinese decor I love how cool this one looks, a perfect modern meets traditional kind of vibe. I especially love the marble top, definitely a bespoke piece, definitely worth it. 

Via: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover