Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A charming restoration

I repined this bedroom image yesterday and it picked my interest so much I went ahead and looked for the rest of the house, I had a feeling it would be right my alley. While I love many deco styles I love a good old homey house and this one has tons of personality and charm. It's a renovation project by Cuppett Architecture of a Historic House and I love how harmoniously it has been done. 

The exterior is simple yet charming, there is a lovely patio/garden with a swing that oozes loveliness. The interior is a mix of traditional meets charming rustic and has both feminine and masculine elements that gives a fantastic balance for a family home. 

Via: Cuppett Architecture and Houzz


  1. I love houses that are plain on the outside and awesome on the inside.

  2. It's just so cozy right down to the lil clothesline! xo


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover