Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Wear

I could wear this all week long. I actually have, shame on me, but I love this sweater so much i can't take it out. I got it from the Gap and I predict it will be my saviour this A/W season. I have also been wearing my New Balance quite a bit, they are comfortable and all the rage here in Barcelona, win win I guess. I finally got a pair of Nike Air Max 1, I saw them on a girl on the tube in London a couple of weeks ago and couldn't take my eyes of... her? Yes I guess! 

Shop the Post

Sweater: Gap | Necklace: Old | Jeans: Zara | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (c/o Sarenza) | Shoes: New Balance (c/o Sarenza) | Perfume: Orange Blossom Jo Malone



  1. Thanks Andy, I could literally live in it!

  2. That bag is gorgeous! And I really like this look; casual but chic and put together. Nice!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover