Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekend Wear


Happy Monday friends! I recently received this beautiful Joules long sleeved top from Surfdome and I think it will become a staple in my Autumn wardrobe. I love a good breton top like most of us and this one is perfect, blue and pink are a great colour combo and this one has two little pockets!


I paired it with my Zara skinnies (most perfect pair I found this season!) and my trusted and always useful little LV pochette. I normally use it as a pochette inside my bag, it was my mom's gift when I turned 18 and love it dearly. 



Shop the Post


Jeans: Zara | Top: Joules c/o Surfdome (check out the rest of the collection) | Necklace: Forever 21 | Clutch: Louis Vuitton | Shoes: French Sole

5 comments:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover