Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Wear

I'm sure you can now feel a trend, the bootie trend. I can't stop wearing them, especially these Ash ones. They have the most perfect heel ever and have never ever hut my feet (the Petty Sam Edelman I showed you last week are GORGEOUS but literally killed my little toes - massive blisters!). Anyhow, I loved pairing my ripped boyfriend jeans with a pink casual sweater and a statement necklace, the boots and the bag make of this outfit a bit of a less casual weekend wear and definitely something I could easily wear all week round.

Shop the Post

Jeans: Zara (similar, similar and similar) | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff c/o Sarenza | Necklace: Forever 21 | Perfume: Diptyque Eau de Lierre | Boots: Ash (in taupe, in black)


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover