Monday, October 07, 2013

Weekend wear

My Sunday Outfits posts have been spare lately and while I hope to bring them back sooner rather than later I thought a new kind of outfit post would be a good idea. On Mondays I will try to show you what I wore over the weekend. This weekend I went to a low key celebration gathering for a friend and a bbq on Saturday (Sunday was a leggings and tee kind of day). 
On both occasions I wore ankle boots, the first ones my very very much trusted Ash booties, I can't recommend them enough. I have them in two different colours and have worn them non stop. They have THE perfect heel and couldn't be more comfy. 

Shop the Post

Dress: New Look | Necklace: H&M | Bracelet: Monica Vinader | Bag: Michael Kors c/o Sarenza | Boots: Ash c/o Sarenza

Sweater: Asos (sold out since but same one in an also gorgeous colour is available at a great price here)| Necklace: H&M | Jeans: Zara | Bag: Michael Kors c/o Sarenza | Boots: Sam Edelman c/o Sarenza

Most of my clothes are in boxes waiting to be moved and I'm left with a limited array of clothes, which is... refreshing. Choices are limited and I have only left out things that I really like and want to wear. 


  1. Love everything in the jeans outfit. Those boots are perfect!


  2. Super cute! I love that bag!
    New follower :)
    -Katie <3,

  3. love them too, they look great, now my feet need to get used to them! horrible blisters last time I wore them :(


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover