Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Vasilia: Natural Beauty

Most of you probably love my love for Greece and in these hard times I like to share anything Made in Greece I can. Topped this with my new found love for natural beauty and anything "free of" and I'm excited to share with you Vasilia. Vasilia is a beauty website dedicated to natural beauty products. I was kindly sent some products from Greek brand Mythos to try and today I wanted to show them to you. I have only tried them for a couple fo days so I'm planning on making a proper review in a couple of weeks time so today it's more about Vasilia, and what the Mythos brand offers. 

Vasilia offers a carefully selected selection of both Greek and non Greek beauty brands that share the same philosophy of natural beauty and organic products. I know many have been into natural and free of chemicals products for a long time but not me and I'm toying with the idea now. While I won't quit my beloved face cream I will try to introduce as many natural products as I can and Vasilia helps immensely as all the ground work has been done. One of Vasilia's aims is for everyone to become familiar with the Mediterranean and the products this beautiful land has to offer. Free Worlwide is offered on all orders which to me is one of the BEST service an e-commerce has to offer. 

All opinions my own. A proper review of the Mythos products will follow. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post ,,i am using this Beauty product from last few months i never face any kind of problem


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover