Friday, October 18, 2013

Polyvore does Home

Girly kitchen

A pink kitchen with lots of pastels, very ladylike, and some grunge elements like the Shelving unit. 

When I started blogging years ago I used Polyvore a bit, but then I stopped for a very long long time until recently I was told that they had launched their Home section.
If you follow me on Pinterest or Facebook you have probably seen my Polyvore Home sets popping up from time to time lately. I have found that curating collections, gathering objects and creating my dream sets relaxes me and allows my creative juices to flow, and I love it! I have also a little surprise prep for all you in the very near future, one I think you will really like so stay tuned!

I would love a bedroom like this, modern but very glamorous, a bit moody with the black elements in the chest, light fixture and window but also a bit girly with the pink pops and Birdy wallpaper. Perfect for the single lady who wants to feel she sleeps in a chic boudoir. 

glam bedroom

A modern living room, where the large art is the main focus. I love girly chic rooms lately. Very comfortable, lived in, spaces that feel lived in but still have and air of sophistication and glam.
Grey sofa - Living room

If you want to see more on Polyvore, I'm here, let me know who you are there so I can check out!


  1. hey nice post meh, You are one of the best writers I've seen of recent. I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Improve Your Energy Level .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.



Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover