Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ideal Closet

a diary of lovely ideal closet

A look where the accessories play the main role. Bold shoes and a bold scarf in contrasting colours but that to me really go well together. I live in jeans and sweaters so this look is very me, I would love to wear heels too but as I've said before my walk to work doesn't allow it and my work environment either, I could of course wear them but I feel it would be a bit silly. Each office has its own sort of dress code and mine is not one for high fancy heels. What is your work "uniform"? Do you wear heels at work?

Get it here

5 comments:

  1. that white jumper looks so cosy! i love cream and white knits in general but am always scared of my clumsy self and spilling things. my workwear is casual so i can wear what i like - which can be dangerous in winter when i just want to go out in PJs. x

    Miho @ Wander to Wonder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your outfit selections. Perhaps you should be a stylist! I do dreaded retail at the moment so I wouldn't last more than 1 hour in heels. Tons of walking. I usually go for a cute boot w/ a skirt or a pair of fun flats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love the jeans & white sweater with the scarf and shoes, but laughed myself silly at $620 for a pair of shoes. I'd rather take a vacation for that kinda money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfits :)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debby you are THE sweetest!! I agree with you, I can hardly wear heels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover