Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Dream Living room with Heal's

Today I'm partnering with British furniture retailer Heal's to show you which sofa of their newly launched collection I would pick and how I would style it. Now, I'm no interior designer and I don't know massively about what to me is the main thing to know, proportions, but I had fun putting together a room around this gorgeous sofa. 

My pick is from the Regal collection and exclusive to Heal's. I love the classic shape with a contemporary twist. It feels classy and chic but can become very modern with the right accesories. I will be thinking about my new living room not very long from now so I created this above thinking of my needs and want I like. Subtle colors, not darks, but not all white either. Gold accents and pinks, a girly room but not too overwhelming. I was drawn but the Regal shape because I was looking for something quite different from the modern sofa choices there are in the market, I like the English look it has and the lovely fabrics and colours. The modern touch in this living room would come with the pendant lights and the industrial looking coffee table, maybe not what you would expect but I like the contrast. 

You can also see my Pinterest board here with all the sources of the above. 

I was inspired by...

Via: 1|2|3
Post in collaboration with Heal's. All design and opinions my own. 


  1. Congrats on winning the challenge Helena! Can't wait to see it in the flesh in the store. Hope you're well my lovely. xx

  2. thank you so much Carole!! I LOVED your room too!! xx


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover