Friday, September 13, 2013

Ursula Mascaro's home in Menorca

Ursula Marscaro house
Ursula Marscaro house
Ursula Marscaro house
Ursula Marscaro house
Ursula Marscaro house
Ursula Marscaro house
Ursula Marscaro house
Ursula Marscaro house
Ursula Marscaro house
Ursula Marscaro house

A month or two ago I pinned this home in my secret "blog" Pinterest board and today I came across it again. It's the Menorca home of shoe designer Úrsula Mascaró. While Summer is over and the weather is also turning around (even here in Barcelona) it is always nice seeing a gorgeous light filled house, surrounded by lush greens and the Mediterranean sea. The white walls allow this home to be pure and simple and the interior is welcoming and makes for an incredibly homely feeling. The sea is only 100m away, what a dream. 

Via: Elle.es

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and beyond relaxing!!! I would love to vacation at her home! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous! sign me up for a weekend there!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello I am writing in need of help with a pair of pretty ballerinas that are defective. Fanny is not helping at all.
    Thank you for your kind attention.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover