Friday, September 20, 2013

It's trench season


On my way to work (I walk for about 25-30 minutes in Central London) I see many people and in this cold, rainy and windy weather there is one thing I keep seeing over and over. Yes, you got it, it's the trench. I'm also wearing one actually. I would love a classic Burberry (who wouldn't right?) but until my budget allows I went for a Zara one, that has a lovely detachable lining that make it incredibly cosy and warm. 


There are many women (and men of course, especially men!) who wear it and wore the trench impeccably but one especially rocked it like nobody's business. Audrey Hepburn was the Trench Queen. Class, elegance and femininity all warped in this lovely coat. 


While I have found my one for this winter at least here are some other great choices for all budgets!


Via:1|2|3|4|5|6|7

4 comments:

  1. I am one of those London city workers with a trench! Mine is from gap and I love it, it's so versatile and pulls together an awkward transitional season outfit. Slightly envious yours has removable lining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Omg, Audrey Hepburn is the Trench Coat Queen. They're putting in a Zara in downtown Seattle. I'm so excited, I love your trench!

    http://aredesignedlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the title of this post, it made me so happy!!! these coats are gorgeous and i'm so excited for fall wardrobes to return :) xoxo


    welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every year I say I need a trench. It's a staple for God's sake. I like the black one!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover