Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ideal Closet

Another pink coat! This one ticks all the boxes of this season's coat musts. Pink and oversized. I love the shade of this pink too, bright, punchy and all around happy but very very elegant. With the black touches this outfit becomes an incredibly smart work outfit, a bit more fashion-y but still very business like. Any of us would look a fabulous talking business woman in this! Now I wish my job was so smart and that I also could walk my 25 minutes commute in these heels! Taxi shoes, unfortunately not fit for London.

Get it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover