Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ideal Closet


This is exactly the kind of outfit I want to wear this autumn/winter season. When it starts being a bit colder, a fun coat would make it the perfect cold day weather throw on and go outfit. These booties have been in my wish list forever and I finally got them (albeit in a bit of a different shade), I think I will be able to wear them lots this forthcoming months, with skinny jeans and floaty dresses. getting a bit excited (until I get bored again of sweaters and coats!)

get it here

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes please, to every single item in that post! Are you reading my mind? Cos that whole outfit is me to a tee. I'd be one happy camper if I got my hands on any of those.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover