Thursday, September 05, 2013

Ideal Closet

The Ideal Closet posts are back. I missed doing them but I won't lie. I haven't done much shopping while here in Barcelona so I haven't really dreamt at all. Anyhow, here it is now and hopefully they will be back on a weekly basis as usual. 
With September arriving so unexpectedly fast, and summer being ready to wave its goodbyes I'm thinking of what to wear when the weather turns a bit more. Dark jeans, a simple tea and bold flats will definitely be my go-to outfit. These Barbour is to die for and perfect to throw on when it gets a bit chillier. And I'm crazy in love with this Liberty carry all bag, WANT WANT WANT!

Get it here


  1. I love your ideal closet posts, you have really great taste! The love ring is my favourite, I've had my eye on one of those for awhile! I'm glad I'm not the only one whose a bit shocked its September already, I've no idea where this year has gone!

  2. This makes me want autumn to be here quickly.


  3. such an incredibly sweet comment Bethan!! thank you!!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover