Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fruit Wall

Pretty design catches my eye, like yours probably. When it's pretty and functional I love it even more. Yesterday on my friend's Christina's facebook wall I saw a link to a concept/company called Fruit-Wall, the idea is to replace the fruit bowl in our kitchens and fridges and use this ingenious storage solution that technically is a small collection of shelves, just the right size for our fruits. It adds a great design piece in any kitchen, a punch of colour and tons of functionality. Perfect for any kitchen, small or big, counter space tends to be limited in big cities but there are always walls that can be used, when it doubt go high!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover