Tuesday, September 17, 2013


While in Barcelona I lived in the summer bubble, that's the all sun and hot weather. Well that's well over now that I'm back in London for a while. It has been raining non stop and it's grey, however this means Autumn is here and is here to stay with all its benefits. 
That means coat and trenches are coming out, booties and scarves and big chunky sweaters. 

I'm crazy for this leopard coat. A statement coat is a must this season. The pink trend has been discussed all over all over blogland and there is a good reason. It's just perfect!

In my closet I want comfy but stylish items, that can see me through the colder months that are coming. 

But Autumn is also the time for the come back of yummy comfort food and lovely warm apple pies. I will be making an apple crumble soon with a friend's recipe but this plum and apple one also looks delish. 

Another thing that excites me this season is TV, yes yes, it's that time of the year when our all time favorite shows are back. I can't wait for Downton Abbey, Homeland and Revenge. What are you excited about? Do share, I love knowing what others are watching!

Via: 1|2|3|


  1. I miss Downton so much!! Cant wait for the new season!!!

  2. I love the pink coat trend! It's going to be so nice to see odd pops of pink in the crowd on grey days! Welcome back to London!

  3. me too, looking forward to the new developments!!

  4. White Collar (well and Downton...but that is to be assumed). We just got into it a few months ago...its all the wit and genius con of Oceans 11, but in a tv show. Love it.

  5. YAY!! You're back! Let's hang out :) I'm excited for Homeland too... oh and also The Good Wife and Newsroom. Addicting!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover