Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Antique Sinks

antique marble sink
antique marble sink
antique marble sink
black marble sinks

marble sink

I never thought much about bath sinks. To me they were simply basins to wash hands and face, nothing more, yes I got it that some were prettier than others, better materials etc etc but never thought much. That's until I visited my friend's parents home and saw their gorgeous salvaged antique sinks. Oh how it made me think about gorgeous old pieces that have a history and are now serving a new purpose. Prices, materials, condition can vary but if you are looking to re do your bathroom why don't you take a look around, you might find your dream antique sink!
Via: 1|2|3|4|5|6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover