Monday, August 05, 2013

Sunday Outfit

We found this children mural in one of the adjacent streets close to my parent's house and we loved it for today's pics. I love the little bear picking from behind the tree. There was a bit of shadow hence why I'm half covered but I like them. 
This has been the most relaxing weekend ever and the laziest one too. I did a Homeland marathon and watch almost all of season 1 and 2! phew, I'm late to the game but loved it, can't wait for season 3! What series do you recommend? I met Anna my friend this weekend and she told me to watch Game of Cards, any other recommendations besides this one?? 

Shop the Post

Dress: French Connection | Sandals: Zara | Bag: Michael Kors c/o Sarenza | belt: Asos | Bracelet: Monica Vinader



Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover