Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sunday Outfit in Marrakech




Shop the Post


Shorts: Zara (similarsimilar) | Top: H&M (similar) | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Sandals: Zara (similar) | Bag: Michael Kors c/o Sarenza (similar)

I wore this outfit to go for dinner al Al Fassia in the Gueliz area of Marrakech. The lovely setting is the gardens of the hotel we stayed, Les Deux Tours, which I will share more about tomorrow. While I spent most of my time in my bikinis in the evening we wore our most refreshing outfits to either venture it to the city or walk around the incredibly Les Deux Tours gardens. True bliss. 

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover