Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Off I go, again!


Today I'm flying with mom mom to Marrakech and I can't wait. It's been a long time that we have both been saying how we wanted to go somewhere the 2 of us and it had not happened. This summer has been a bit of a different one and the most perfect moment for us to finally go on that trip we had been talking about. 
I booked ourselves in a lovely hotel outside Marrakech and I can't wait to spend some relaxing time out there. I'll definitely show you everything upon my return next week. See you soon!

Les Deux Tours Hotel
Les Deux Tours Hotel

Via: 1|2|3

6 comments:

  1. do visit tangier if u get a chance . there is a beautiful gallery called marshan art gallery if u happen to go there .

    ReplyDelete
  2. would LOVE to go to Morocco! look forward to seeing your pics and hearing about the trip! bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an amazing time, I LOVE Morocco!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lived so close to Morocco when I lived in Southern Spain and regret not going. Have a wonderful time.
    www.luxuria-jewellery.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see your post on this trip! All your insta snaps are so gorgeous, I fear I may have to play copy cat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover