Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mini Getaway recap


This is a bit of a different summer for me. It definitely has gone completely differently than what initially planned but I'm trying to embrace it and enjoy it as much as I can. I'm lucky to have a supportive family, good friends and a work I can turn to daily. 
These last days I was hosted at Eli's parents home in the Baix Emporda area in Catalonia. It's a gorgeous interior area very close to many gorgeous beach villages but also secluded and incredibly calm, just what I needed. 

I spend 5 days next to the pool, sunbathing, visiting the area and eating yummy food with Eli and her family. 
For the most part I was offline but at intervales I posted some snaps on Instagram. We visited the gorgeous coast village on the northern side of the Costa Brava, Cadaques and Port de la Selva where we met the lovely Anna and Natalia and walked around the gorgeous white and sun kissed streets.

Port de la Selva, Costa Brava
Port de la Selva, Costa Brava

There is so much to see around the area, small enchanting villages like Peratallada, or bigger cities like Girona, antique heavens if you fancy, lovely outdoor markets and so so much more. I for once, spend most of the time relaxing and getting a bit of a much needed tan. A massive thanks to Eli and her family for having me, I had a lovely time!


All photos via A Diary of Lovely


  1. This looks so lovely, such a nice place to relax and recharge!

  2. Oh to lie for five days in the sun, you lucky girl! Australia bring on summer.


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover