Thursday, August 15, 2013

If you want a bread bin, get this one!


Sometime ago I received a bread bin to check out, yep a bread bin, but not any bread bin. Up until now I had never really thought about getting a bread bin myself (well I had but the lack of space in my London kitchen didn't really allow and I never thought it was a necessity), that's until I got THIS specific one from a company called Garden Trading. They have stunning objects for the home, lovely things for the kitchen, household and garden and other stuff like lights, small furniture all with a very rustic english style. 
I will use this bread bin lots, to store fresh bread, it definitely lasted a couple days more than usual, also to store dry toasted bread, or pastries, I'm thinking it will be a real winner in my kitchen. It is large (yes it is, for a tiny kitchen it might be a bit too large and take up too much precious counter space but IT LOOKS SO GOOD), and well built and comes in 3 lovely colours. You can find them here on the Garden Trading website.

And don't you think it would look great in any of these stunning kitchens? Swoon! Now that I have the perfect bread bin I only need my dream kitchen!


Via: 1|2|3|4
Disclaimer: The bread bin was a gift of the Garden Trading, all opinions are my own and I only write about companies that are aligned with my aesthetic. 

3 comments:

  1. This sounds lame, but I would love a bread bin. I've had eyes for the simple ones from Nigella's range, but living in a teeny flat in London with an extremely bijou kitchen (smaller than yours!) I need every inch of surface space, especially when my beautiful Dulit toaster takes up most of the space already!

    I hope you are well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie Antoinette once said, "Let them eat cake!"...but I'd rather eat bread, especially if it lives in such awesomeness! Gorgeous. Hx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover