Wednesday, August 14, 2013

All about beauty oils


I'm a massive beauty oils buff, I don't claim to know much but I do love them, yes I do. I use them on my face, on my hair and on my body, which must mean I like them a lot, yes yes I do. Above is the selection of body, face and hair oils I have tried, tested and liked. It's a selection that goes from the cheap and cheery Johnson baby oil (hard to beat) to the lovely Rodin face oil, which I used and really enjoyed for a year (I went back to La Mer but I still vouch for Rodin and recommend it). 


I also have my list of oils I want to try, have you tried any of these? Would you recommend any?



7 comments:

  1. I'm loving oils lately!! Haven't tried any of your faves as for your wish list I'd go with the Decleor & Weleda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. visit exciting, and adds a lot of my knowledge

    http://goo.gl/CUQ6Cu
    http://goo.gl/iZd4F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to Clarins,its my favorite!but be careful not to put to much on,only couple of drops for the whole face,otherwise it won't work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny you posted this! I just tested one out a few days ago and it was so spa-like! It made a big impact on my skin day 2 and made it really glowing... considering going back to buy a full size!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't really used any because I've always been afraid they'd make me breakout but now I'm curious to try some!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post here
    Hey i love the style of blogging here on adiaryoflovely.blogspot.com :)
    you see, there are 2 blogs that i've found so far to be very helpful and have something interesting for me whenever i visit, this one and http://danieluyi.com
    Keep it up. I will be visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post about beauty improvements lol, but i'm a guy though.
    I also love the style of blogging here on adiaryoflovely.blogspot.com
    you see, there are 2 blogs that i've found so far to be very helpful and have something interesting for me whenever i visit, this one and http://danieluyi.com
    Keep up the good work you're doing here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover