Monday, August 19, 2013

A triple Band


I was looking at antique signet rings and came across this beauty at Berganza, I love perusing their always gorgeous stock. This is no signet rings I'm well aware, but it's so unique and pretty. It's a triple band made of rubies, diamonds and sapphires. I had never seen a flip ring, I'm not sure if it's something common or not, or if it was in the past but I find it incredibly smart, because one day you might feel blue and the next red, diversity and choice is the key. 
I'm super excited about this week, on Wednesday I'm flying to Marrakech with my mom and I'm really looking forward to it. Have a great week friends!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover