Friday, July 26, 2013

The week's faves


This was the week a little Prince was born, wow I get it that it's an ok big deal, but wow the UK went crazy with HRH's arrival. Good for them! I hardly ever blog about royals or anything related (my friend Lauren does it better anyway) but I thought she looked lovely in her pale blue dress, cute idea, especially if you have to come in front of the world's eyes after giving birth. 

This week I also liked the new Ikea catalogue, especially this bedroom, which I actually noticed is NOT in the catalogue but anyhow I love it.


I also came across this incredible paradise on earth in Brazil. UXUA Casa & Spa looks like the most idyllic place to rest ad enjoy of a vacation, I love the decor of the houses.


And for those of you who missed it, this is what happened around here this week:

A 30th Birthday Celebration, my best friend turned 30 and celebrated it in style!
A Risotto recipe

Have a great weekend lovelies! 

5 comments:

  1. The baby is so cute....! I remembered my daughters when they were so tiny...! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bedroom!!! I wish I had a chandelier like that in myown bedroom.



    www.crackerjacksandgingersnaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too Jacklyn, such an impressive fixture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bed is amazing! You would never guess that it was from Ikea! I have some major love for upholstered headboards at the moment, I don't know what it is, but they have a real air of easy sophistication and simplicity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover