Monday, July 08, 2013

Sunday Outfit

What an incredibly gorgeous weather we had this weekend. Obviously London can't have too many of these because it would be too good to be true. Woo hook first bare legs outfit of the year, it's been a while, oh hello there! I can't wait to get a bit of a tan, those pasty white legs don't look so good!! 
What are your summer plans? I'm flying to Marrakech with my mom for a shot vacation in August and I'm ridiculously excited! It's been a very long time since we have been anywhere only the two of us and I'm hoping we will be able to have some down time in beautiful surroundings.

Shop the Post

Dress: H&M  (similar, similar) | Sandals: Topshop (similar, similar)| Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Bag: Michael Kors c/o Sarenza | Necklace: New Look


  1. Such a fun and cute little print on that sweet dress! Happy Monday!

  2. thanks Michelle! Sunny weather is the best, London is such a gorgeous city when sunny!

  3. When are you getting married? I am really looking forward to see the pictures of your wedding!

  4. Hola! que mona, gracias por preguntar, te mando un mail!!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover