Monday, July 29, 2013

Sunday Outfit


Phew, it's Monday again and it's oh so hot here in Barcelona! While I'm lucky to be here during the summer, I'm not used anymore to the Mediterranean heat! Anyhow, no complaints, it's always lovely being home, eating mom's made food and relaxing a bit. Today it's back to work! I bought this little black/dark grey dress off the Zara sale for a bargain, when I went to the till it was even cheaper than the label said, I love it when it happens! 
Tomorrow I have prepared a yummy Spanish recipe to share, I will also post about my makeup products later this week, I hope you enjoy it. Have a great week!


Shop the Post


Dress: Zara | Shoes: Clarks c/o Sarenza

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh this looks gorgeous on you. Love the flowy look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love this dress - so cute and wispy :)

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover