Monday, July 15, 2013

Sunday Outfit

Lovely friends hello and happy Monday! What a glorious weekend we've had here in London. London becomes the most incredibly gorgeous city when the sun shines, I have said it before and I'll say it as long as needed. I'm wearing my new romper from Topshop, I had saved it on my faves some time ago and then I say Courtney from Babyccino (with her incredibly long and thin super legs) wearing it and I had to have it, I'm a big fan of rompers and jumpsuits for this time of the year, they are versatile, easy and fun! I'm off to Barcelona today for a while, can't wait to blog lots from there and show you some of the beauties my city has to share, stay tuned for lots of fun new posts!




Shop the Post


Romper: Topshop | Belt: New Look (similar, similar) | Bag: Michael Kors c/o Sarenza | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Hat: Anthropologie (similar, similar) | Sandals: Zara (similarsimilar)

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! The UK as a whole really comes into its own when the sun shines, I think- because as a result of all of the rain, when the sun is shining everything is SO GREEN! Lovely stuff :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I wear it a lot, it's very comfortable and perfect for walking around the city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alice!! Everything looks better with a bit of sunshine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover