Monday, July 01, 2013

Sunday Outfit

This was an espadrilles kind of weekend in London!! Beautiful weather and blue skies and so I got ahead and took my new stripped espadrilles out for a stroll. It was a very quiet one, with lots of things to do at home, indoors and so unfortunately I didn't enjoy of the good weather much but hey everything happens for a reason! This week I have some nice post prepared for you, a yummy yummy pasta recipe on Tuesday, a recap of the C.P.Hart event I went last week, and some other bits and bobs, hope you like them. 



Shop the Post



Top: H&M | Jeans: Zara | Espadrilles: La Maison de l'Espadrille c/o Sarenza | Sunglasses: Ray Ban

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much Debby, you are a sweetheart and your words meant a lot. Sending you lots of love from here xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover