Friday, July 05, 2013

Lonny does Greece

I didn't have a chance to go through the latest Lonny issue, but one thing that caught my eye while super quickly perusing it was the feature on Greece. It's so SO gorgeous I had to show you too just in case you are like me, and missed it. The article is about Perivolas an incredibly gorgeous hotel in Oia, Santorini. If you are looking for a honeymoon destination I think this could be it, just look at those views, I have never been to Santorini but it is definitely one for the travel bucket list!
I know lots of you in the USA are enjoying the long weekend, hope it's a great one, for those of us who are working today, take it easy we might not be in Santorini, but it's Friday and it's summer, enjoy and see you on Monday! 

Perivolas Santorini
Perivolas Santorini
Perivolas Santorini
Perivolas Santorini
Perivolas Santorini
Perivolas Santorini
Perivolas Santorini

6 comments:

  1. Santorini is so high on my places to visit list you have no idea! It's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! These beautiful photos are like a virtual vacation--a welcome distraction, as it is winter here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would be quite happy vacationing there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, look at those views and waters! I went to Milos some years ago which is a bit similar in terms of views, but I really want to go to Santorini one day regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tell me about it Kim, its summer here in London but today is one of the first warm days!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover