Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ideal Closet

Finally I have had some time to look around the virtual world of shopping and put together an Ideal Closet post. I love doing these because it allows me to dream of outfits I might not usually wear. Not only because of the price tag, but sometimes I do put together stuff I might not necessary wear in general life or combinations that I don't dare wearing or or or, you know how this is. This today, is not one of these, I love this dress, it reminds me a bit of this red one (out of stock I'm afraid) and super easy to wear with any flat sandals and a fun bag. The denim waist coat is a bit of a versatile piece, I have a similar one I bought last year and I recall wearing it a lot in the evenings over dresses or a t-shirt/skirt combo. 

Get it here


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover