Wednesday, July 10, 2013

C.P.Hart: the Waterloo showroom

A couple of weeks ago I showed you what my perfect bathroom would look like, it would definitely involve some C.P.Hart. Last week I joined the 4 other bloggers that took part in the Ideal Bathroom challenge and visited the Waterloo C.P.Hart showroom in London. We were treated to yummy nibbles and bubbly wine, were given some feedback about our boards, they shared with us some great bathroom design ideas and we were told a bit more about what the trends are and what the team at C.P.Hart do. 

We were also given a full tour of the very big showroom and I was impressed by the many choices availbale, it's one thing to see all the options in a catalogue or online and another to see it live where you can really see the feel and look and touch everything. At C.P.Hart you can find pretty much anything your heart desires, from modern bathrooms to the mode traditional look and even something like the below. Definitely a very glam version of your day in day out bathroom, not especially my cup of tea but definitely impressive (you see that chandelier? there is a shower head underneath, how luxe is that?)

I also realised that even though I love free standing bath tubs I love LOVE a good shower, a well designed shower can please as much as a long bath. At the C.P Hart showroom they have created small bathrooms with gorgeous showers.

Many thanks to the team at C.P Hart for welcoming us t their showroom, it was fun learning more about designer bathrooms and daydreaming a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover