Monday, June 24, 2013

Sunday Outfit

Hello lovelies and happy Monday, this weekend, I can proudly say that I did not leave the house at all but was quite productive. I did a lot of cleaning, clothing sorting and photographed a lot of clothes that are now waiting for a new owner, if you are curious check out my Tictail store (if you prefer to deal with me directly just email me and tell me you are interested in buying something). I uploaded lots of new stuff from Zara, Anthropologie, Paul & Joe, Burberry, Topshop and lots more, and everything is in fantastic condition (some even NWT!). So ho ahead and have a look
I also cooked a bit and had a thought about a new weekly series on the blog about cooking and recipes. I'll tell you more mid week, I'm really hoping you will like it as much as I do!
PS: While I did not venture it out, I did go downstairs and had these pics taken, this is what I would wear for a casual night out, a relaxed date or a night with the girls!




Shop the Post


Jeans: Zara | Shoes: Vassilis Zoulias |  Top: Sita Murt (very old but I love this from the same designer) | Clutch: L.K. Bennett c/o Sarenza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover