Monday, June 17, 2013

Sunday Outfit

Yesterday I went to the weeding of the nicest ever lady. Daisy is bright, smart, caring and the most gorgeous friend ever. I wish her and Vince incredible happiness in their next chapter together and want to send a massive thanks from here for treating us all to a wonderful wedding! I was originally planning to wear my red Coast dress but with the weather in London not being all that good I decided to go for a VERY very old silk long sleeve little number from LK Bennett. I paired it with my (again!) very very old Massimo Dutti peep toes and my black clutch from Coast. What I loved most in this outfit is that while everything was quite old, it still looked fresh and on trend. A good silk dress is definitely a winner in my cards! PS: I so need some sun time, yikes! did you see my pasty legs? 



Shop the Post



Dress: LK Bennett ¦ Shoes: Massimo Dutti ¦ Clutch: Coast ¦ 
Nails: Mavala Los Angeles
***
I haven't been a very consistent blogger lately and I apologise, life is still a bit up in the air  and while I would love to get back to normal, regular blogging, some days it is just not possible, inspiration doesn't always come when you want it, right? WIll do my best though!  thanks for putting up with me! xoxo

12 comments:

  1. LOVE this dress on you, Helena. You look gorgeous!!! You have been to quite a lot of weddings recently! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! And you are being a great blogger, remember there are no rules, this space is all about you, so you can do what you like! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute. Love the dress and the colors in it! Don't apologize for not being consistent. We all know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Debby!! Yes you are right, I have been to 2 weddings in a fortnight but wedding season is done for me this year!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you gorgeous girl!! So true, my castle, my rules ;) Hope you are well, I'll drop you an email this week!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely ADORE this dress
    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jaime!! I bought it so so long ago, I never thought it would become such a good wardrobe piece! Hopefully Ill be able to wear it for many more years xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cute. Love the dress and the colors in it! a line dress

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover