Monday, June 03, 2013

Sunday Outfit

Two-day weekends are not as fun I must admit. This was a quiet one, I had to do some stuff at home and besides eating yummy food at home there wasn't much excitement. On Friday, Amber organised a super SUPER evening for a bunch of girls with lots of chocolate, cheese and wine and while I didn't stay as long as I would have liked (sorry Amber!) it was really nice meeting some lovely ladies! Plus Amber makes the YUMMIEST slutty brownie EVER! I must make it too!! I'm off to Barcelona at the end of the working week for a wedding and can't wait!! Bring it on and let's be Friday soon!! Have a great week lovelies!!




Shop the Post


Shirt: H&M (similar) | Jeans: Topshop | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Shoes: Converse | Bag: Michael Kors c/o Sarenza

I love the little Michael Kors bag, holds everything you need (everything you REALLY need) is buttery soft and comes in some yummy colours!


10 comments:

  1. love this look!

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed on the two day weekends! Haha! Love your outfit though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two days are definitely not enough!!
    Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaw Debby, always putting a smile! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, amazing!! its cookie dough, oreos and brownie. I'll ask Amber to share her recipe but you can also google it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sound amazing!! I'm drifting off a little just thinking about them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover