Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Seche Vite

Last week I bought what I thought everybody had already or at least what everybody knew about. I bought a bottle of Seche Vite, a fast drying nail top coat. Turns out that some of my friends didn't know about it, and so I thought I had to tell you all about it in case you too don't know about this GREAT product. Yes, I'm all over it, it's that good. This little bottle will make painting your nails a pleasure, a real pleasure, you know when you have to wait, and wait and wait? no more! paint them, seche vite them (yep a new verb creation), and go to bed, literally, your nail WON'T get ruined! If you are in the UK, Amazon has it half price, so get it now


2 comments:

  1. thanks! I will have to try. My nails seem to take forever to dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, this is amazing, give it a go for sure xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover