Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lately obsessed with...

This week I have been day dreaming of warmer days, Barcelona over the weekend was just perfect. Not too hot not too cold. And today's obsessions are all summer staples. I pinned this cheeky bikini from Oysho a while back, the color is very summery and the ruffle detail adds the flirty and girly element, and it has the perfect coverage. Plus if you are in the UK the sale HAS JUST STARTED!

I also adore their beach towels

I love the laced Bensimon plimsoles. Quintessentially french, they are cool, comfortable and won't let you down. I chose a bit of an edgier design but love it love it LOVE it.  I got mine at Sarenza here but can get yours here, here and here.

This one is not a new one but is one I really fell all over when I saw. It's the photography prints of incredible aquatic scenery by Aquabumps. Australian beauty at its best. 

You? What are you loving right now?


  1. Helena, we're heading to Barcelona this summer (then Italy, then Greece...yay!). We're only in Barcelona for 4 days (we're really only going for the wedding of a friend). Could you recommend any "must see" and "must eat at" spots. We're traveling with 2 kids- 6 and 4 (but they're good travelers). Thank you! -Christina

  2. Hi Christina, what a wonderful trip!! Let me have a think over the weekend about some must dos in Barcelona and I'll pop them over to you. You will love it there! Where in Greece are you going? xx


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover