Friday, June 28, 2013

It was June in my Instagram

These last months have flown, literally, while they haven't entirely been the best months of my life (yes it's not all pink and happiness like one could be led to believe by blogland) I did experience some lovely moments and did some fun stuff. An Instagram recap is always a fun and pretty trip to memory lane. Are you on Instagram? Have you tried the new video feature? What is your opinion? If you want to follow me around London and Barcelona, you can do so here


My friend David got married in a beautiful day wedding in Barcelona, the pink peonies were on bloom 
Amber organised a super friendly evening with lots of ladies, each of us brought something cheesy or chocolatey, and amber made her incredibly yummy Slutty brownies.
I tried some new beauty products and really liked them, protecting and taking care of your skin is a must 
My friend Eli has the most gorgeous little bar corner in her Barcelona apartment, LUST!
I ate lobster and sipped cocktails at the One New Change rooftop with gorgeous views of St Paul's
Daisy got married too, her hen was a the Tom Aitkien's restaurant inside Somerset House, the sticky toffee pudding was beyond this world! A radiant bride!
I also cooked the most (I'm biased yes but oh so yum!) delicious risotto ever! Also perfect for vegetarians. 
I went to a work event at Sushi Samba, incredible London views and the tallest balcony of London apparently, the food wasn't bad either!
I started a new blog series, each week I will show you something new I have cooked and share the recipe and my two cents. This pasta dish will be up next week. 
I also did a bit of sales shopping, I think I'll wear this Whistles scarf a lot and couldn't resist this dress in this beautiful turquoise colour. 

3 comments:

  1. I agree, a scroll through insta is the best way to remember there have been good times when things are tough! I hope things pick up soon! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bethan, I hope thing get better soon too. big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover