Monday, June 10, 2013

Contagious happiness

Happy Monday lovelies! I hope you have enjoyed the weekend. Me, I had a lovely one, on Friday I boarded a plane and flew back home for the wedding of a long long time friend from school. If happiness is contagious, this couple is the one to be near to, radiance and happiness was all over this gorgeous couple and this fabulous wedding. 


The party venue itself is gorgeous and the decoration was also stunning, with pink peonies, green and white hydrangeas and pink small roses. I loved the seating plan of cards tucked between lots and lots of small vases with fresh blooms. A gorgeous and super elegant way to display your guests names. 


Being a day wedding I decided to wear something cheerful, I chose a cherry coloured dress form Coast and paired it with black accessories. I wanted to wear a colourful headpiece but didn't find anything I loved and at the end I picked a black small fascinator/hat and a black clutch. I had never done my makeup professionally before and it was refreshing to have someone do it so nicely.



My gorgeous friend Eli and I at the venue. How stunning does she look in her emerald dress?

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and I especially love the one of you and Eli!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE photos!!!! I love your blog! Now following and cannot wait to read more!

    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Debby, I love the one with Eli too!! My fave!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Elise, welcome and hope to see you around here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! There is nothing better than a wedding for lifting the mood of everyone in a 100mile radius!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover