Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sunday Outfit

And finally a proper Sunday outfit, boyfriend jeans, relaxed tee and flip flop. The weather has showed us it's best face this long weekend and while I didn't go out all crazy I did my best to enjoy it a little bit. I had brunch in a gorgeous little spot (The Tabernacle in Notting Hill, yum!) with 
three gorge ladies (hi Lauren, Amber and Tyler's mom!) and a little bundle of joy (oh how pretty is Princess Viola!). I finally went back to the cinema and watched The Great Gatsby, I liked it, I don't favour 3D that's it but the movie was cool and I liked the story (yep, I haven't read the book!). If you are in London and are looking for a nice little cinema, then Barbican 2 and 3 can make you happy, comfy leather seats, good sized rooms and not your multi cinema type of experience (I love multi-cinemas don't take me wrong, this is just a bit different). Have a lovely week friends!! 



Shop the Post



Tee: FourMinds | Jeans: Zara | Flip flops: havaianas c/o Sarenza 

Some good Boyfriend jeans alternatives

6 comments:

  1. Gotta love Coco and her quotes! I saw Gatsby 3 times. I have a bit of a crush on Leo! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an unbelievably lucky lady to live in barbican, it is one of my favourite parts of London - I just love it's calmness! I was just thinking today that I need to go to the cinema there soon and I really fancy trying camera, have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very special quote with lots of meaning at this time of my life!! I love wearing this tee!!
    I'm tempted to watch the Great Gatsby again actually, not 3D though, I think it spoils it a bit!! Might take my mom to watch it in a couple of weeks when Im in Barcelona again. Sending lots of bug hugs Debby xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been lovely living in the Barbican!!! It would be difficult to live anywhere else in London!! You should definitely visit the new cinemas, really cozy, and while we didnt have time to enjoy the bar it does look great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover