Monday, May 13, 2013

Sunday Outfit

My mom took these pics last weekend while walking around Barcelona, while we didn't plan it as a Sunday Outfit as per se it works well an wanted to share with you. Since then I have cut my hair, so technically I don't look like this anymore! Yes, I'm well aware you can see my bra straps and I know many of you won't approve, but with this shirt I like it, it gives the whole look a bit of an edge. I'm also wearing my tiny Michael Kors cross body bag which I got at Sarenza. I wear it whenever I don't have to carry all my stuff, usually weekends and other outings and has become a real favourite!



Shop the Post



Jeans: Topshop | Shirt: Brandy Melville | Shoes: Toms | bag: Michael Kors c/o Sarenza

8 comments:

  1. You are too cute. Barcelona looks amazing. Strangely, showing bra straps do not bother me a bit - been known to do it myself! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so chic and it's a perfect city walking outfit. Hope you enjoyed mother's day with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The simplicity of the outfit brings out your natural beauty my friend! Love the ensemble:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaime! Thank you very much, yes it was lovely being with mom!! Hop you had a nice bday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha Debby! it does happen, doesn't it? You have to visit Barcelona one day, I'm sure you would love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover