Monday, May 06, 2013

Sunday Outfit

Hello lovelies! How have you been keeping? I landed in Barcelona on Thursday night and I will be here until next Thursday. While I have tough decisions ahead of me, I´m loving spending some time here and realising what a beautiful city it is!
I discovered  the Brandy Melville shop here in Barcelona and was excited to visit and see what they had to offer. Lots of teenagers, I was probably the oldest shopping in there but I found this fun sweater, super cozy and a super cute black shirt. If you are on the lookout for a more bohemian look I definitely recommend it 



Shop the Post



Sweater: Brandy Melville | Jeans: Topshop

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! You look happy and carefree. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Debby, you inspire me! Not as happy and carefree as I look but keeping positive and hoping for a better future! Thanks for alwys being around xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute top. Love the stripes (as always) and of course, gorgeous view!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover