Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Put a flower crown on

I'm going to a morning wedding in June in Barcelona and failed to find a suitable hat for it. At some point it came to my mind that I had THAT floral necklace from Anthro that I had never worn. I could somehow use it on my hair, it is not red or flower coloured but could work well and that's what I will do! I love the trend there is at the moment of wearing floral crowns, my friend Colleen wears it like no one here at her holiday in Turkey (doesn't she look amazing?)

There are lots up for sale, like the gorgeous ones created by Rouge Pony out of London. Or you can also make your own, there are lots of DIY projects, I especially like this one from Green Wedding Shoes and the one by Bluebird.

Via: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|


  1. do it, do it, do it! It'll be so adorable!

    Make sure to come and enter my giveaway!

  2. Dying to make some of these. Such a beautiful collection!

  3. I can't wait to see what you make Anna, knowing you it will be gorgeous!!

  4. I want to go to Barcelona!!! So fun Helena ~ wear some flowers in your hair for sure.

  5. I ADORE the flower crown! If only I could wear one in the office...



Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover